Monday, November 19, 2007
Fake ads
There are always problems with fake ads on dating sites. What sites out there allow this and which don't? People obviously looking to meet singles want to steer clear of those. I have heard that the bigger the site the worse the problem is. For example, Camazon and Hornymatches haven't had as many problems reported recently as others such as adult friend finder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! What an interesting blog. Personally I consider such sites as camazon, for example, a real rip off and scam. At Camazon you can find adult sex personals as well as video chat. Camazon.com is the premiere adult-oriented webcam personals site. It is also possible to use a proprietary webcam video chat. I filed my dissatisfaction with the site on www.pissedconsumer.com. You can look up other people’s reviews of the company.
Interesting. I haven't heard much about that particular site but I will definitely look into it. Thanks for you post!
Post a Comment